When B2d’s principals started the Firm in 1986, we accepted the fact that we had to be more than “bean counters”. As such, over the years we have constantly improved our business advisory skills while maintaining a high level of technical skills.
All businesses generally have three major needs. Simply put they are:
- Operations – This is where the work gets done to produce and deliver a product or services that is sellable;
- Marketing – This is the part that finds and sells the product or services to customers;
- Financial – This Is the part that finds the money to fund operations, keeps a financial scorecard of how the business is doing, and rewards the owners (risk takers) for success.
The above is true in almost every business. However each business within a specific industry has different operating, marketing, and financial characteristics, and probably, are affected by different economic factors. To service clients in a particular industry first-hand knowledge of the industry is required. B2d semago has extensive experience with the following industries;
- Commercial construction contractors and related industries
- Credit Unions, banks, and other financial related entities
- Retail/ wholesale /distribution
- Professional and other service companies
- Real estate
- Not-for-profit organizations
Please contact us for a full description of services we have provided to these industry groups.